Thursday, November 12, 2009

Peter Alexander- Christmas Catalogue featuring Alyssa Sutherland

Australia's pyjama King has done it again. Not only has he provided us the coolest bedroom attire for the season, but he has presented it to us in a quirky catalogue with the stunning Alyssa Sutherland.
Alyssa has been my favourite model since she won the Girlfriend model search back in '97.
Since then she has gone from strength to strength; appearing in campaigns for Bulgari, John Frieda and Chanel.
Now, we get the pleasure of seeing her in Peter Alexander!
I love the circus theme, although it is feeling a little overdone what with Christina Aguilera, P!nk and Britney Spears all having circus themed tours/albums in the past couple of years, Peter has pulled this off well with the PJs this season having that showgirl feel with the use of sequins, tulle, clown prints and tailoring.
Side note- Makeup artists Liz Kelsh once told me I looked like Alyssa. Sure it was 6 years ago but it's probably the greatest compliment I've ever received and I'll hang onto it with all I've got goddamnit.





And my picks from the collection?

Glitter angel nightie- $79.00 (sizes: xs-xl)



Glitter frill nightie- $99.00 (sizes: xs-xl)


Baboushka doll knickers- $49.00 (sizes: xs-L)
Also check out the circus box cami and knicker set that comes in a customised, working Peter Alexander music box. Georgeous!



Dog dining case- $79.00
How cute is this? So cute. With removable silver bowls, this is the perfect pressie for the dog on the go.

Head over to http://www.peteralexander.com.au/ or to your local store (in every state except Tassie and NT) to start your Christmas shopping or, as I will be doing, spoiling yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay cute...