Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Angelina Ballerina day...another outfit post

So today I went to see Angelina's star performance; a ballet based on Angelina ballerina (see previous blog).

Also- today I had a normal 'Marlo' outfit on, so you can see how I really dress. Frills, glitz et al.
The ballet was performed at Sydney's state theatre which is one of the most beautiful venues in our fine city.

I always love going here, and have since I was a child. It makes the theatre-going experience so much more decadent. Apologies for the blurry pics- apparently my mum can't keep her hands still!! But you will get the idea.
Jacket- Alannah Hill
Skirt- Review
Tshirt- Supre
Shoes- Mollini
Bag- Luella 'Giselle'
Headband- Miu Miu


Rings- Teddy bear Clare's in Harajuku and Tiffany & Co. 1837 silver ring
Bracelet- Tiffany & Co. heart tag charm bracelet

Fingernails- Chanel 'seduction'

Toe nails- Revlon 'red'

4 comments:

  1. I love love your outfit, it is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything you wear!

    Seriously, I would love to own each piece that you were wearing!

    I look forward to seeing more of your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous, you look fantastic! Every last thing you are wearing just works. And I love Angelina Ballerina. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking hot! i wish you told me earlier you went to see this, i really wanted to see it but no one wants to take me! i loved angelina ballerina as a kid

    ReplyDelete

Stay cute...