Saturday, December 12, 2009

More Tarina Tarantino beauty pics!

Lucky me (and you too)! The gorgeous peeps from Tarina Tarantino have kindly emailed me pics from the New York launch of the Tarina Tarantino and Sephora beauty range.
If only you could reach out and pull the products through the computer screen as this is about as close as I will be getting to the real deal!
For those of you with access to Sephora, the range will be released soon- so keep your eyes peeled on www.sephora.com and sign up now to be notified when this stunning collection hits the stores.

Sparklicity shimmer dust

Pearl glow primer

Gem gloss

Fleur de lash


Eye dream hypershadow

Dollskin cheek powder

Conditioning lip sheen


Brush set


Squee!!! I love it all. I'd have to say my faves are the sparklicity shimmer dust (because I love me an illuminated cheek and browbone) and the pearl glow primer which is such an essential but often overlooked makeup product.
The brush set is just too cute for words- hot pink + bows = almost too good to use!
Will you be fighting off the masses down at sephora to get your hands on some of these goodies?
Make me jealous!
What are your faves?

3 comments:

  1. i just LOVE the packaging of everything! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these pics! At times like this I wish I lived in the US...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So princessy! Me likely!!!

    Especially the pink brushes!

    I wish they have stuff like this here.

    :(

    I have such a weak spot for pink stuff.

    I think elephants look better in pink too. Complete with purple spots. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Stay cute...