Friday, January 29, 2010

Tarina Tarantino's Tuxedo Lingerie collection

Baby pink and black is such a champion combo. It reminds me of luxe French boudoirs, 60s bombshells, powder puffs and those perfume bottles with the puffy spritzer and tassel on the end.




That's why Tarina Tarantino's new Tuxedo Lingerie collection is simply to die for.

It features skulls, bows, flowers and hearts on a range of earrings, wrist adornments, rings and necklaces in hues of pink and black all in TT's signature lucite with accents of velvet.

The range has come in perfect time for Valentine's day and I'm sure any lady who loves pretty things (which is ALL of us- duh) would be happy to have any piece from the collection.

My picks of the bunch:
Puff Heart Stretch Ring (US$45.00)





Puff Heart Pendant Necklace (US$115.00)

Satin bow cuff bracelet (US$125.00)


As always, you can pick the pieces up from Tarina Tarantino's online store here.

Will you be popping these on your Valentine's day wish list or just treating yourself?

11 comments:

  1. Omg...i love the hearts and bows!!!

    Brigette Bardot looks so good in every photo I have seen her in. I am assuming that's her in the photo?

    Regarding your comment on my blog about calling the client, they did call me back today. They mentioned that they really like me and might have a position for me in the future but right now, they just really want someone with more experience. I will just have to put it behind me. Thanks so much Marlo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute finds - and I love the Bardot pic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg omg! i didn't know she was coming out w a more sophisticated line! How exciting! I love TT! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, beautiful! You always have the best finds on your blog - I'm off to check out her site now :)

    Love the BB pic too! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ring and the necklace, so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute pieces there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely is Brigitte in that picture? Great pieces by the way, I am following that great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute ring.

    love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the combination of nude pink and black!! Nude pink doesn't suit me at all (totally washes me out, nightmare) but with black, it becomes more acceptable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post & I love the jewelry pieces :) Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh I love her stuff and these pieces are especially nice! Too bad she is expensive as hell x]

    Great post!



    xx

    ReplyDelete

Stay cute...