Thursday, January 7, 2010

When I grow up, I want to be Hello Kitty

Um, guys. Check this out:

If you've ever wanted to dress up as hello kitty- this might very well be the perfect accessory for you.
By Chubby Bunny for Hello Kitty, this headband was designed to help celebrate Hello Kitty's 35th birthday (which lasted for the duration of last year) and were debuted at the 3 apples party.

Let me tell you- there's absolutely nothing better than adorning your head with a giant bow. I dare you to buy one of these and wear it to the movies.

For those of you keen to take up the dare- you can pick one up here and they have a range of other bow accessories here including the one they made custom made for Lady Gaga.


SQUEEEEEE!!! Bow lovers unite.

6 comments:

  1. the first is really nice! so trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bows. I love headbands! I love Hello Kitty! BUT...I am too self conscious to wear what Lady Gaga wore on her head. Even though, I will probably buy something like that just to prance around in it at home. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never get sick of bows! I have quite the collection. Gaga rocks so many bow items, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap i LOVE hello kitty!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I - LOVE - IT! That first bow is right up my alley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to be hello kitty too :-)

    love your blog!

    xoxo,
    megan

    asuitcaseandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Stay cute...