Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Child's play...

I look like such a child today. Hence the childish poses and face pulling. A friend and I went to see Law Abiding Citizen because her Boyfriend wrote the music for it.
Because it was such an exciting event we decided to hit it up style and go to Gold Class so we could drink beer while we watched.

Because we planned on being lazy, I had worn such a casual outfit. However, this worked against me when Luke Mangan kindly invited us for some Champagne and antipasto at Glass wine bar after the movie. (For the record, we had a 2000 Moet Grand Vintage and it was divine. My friend guessed it had pear in it, and the site says mandarin and rhubarb, but either way it was sweet and tasty and gorgeous. YUMMY.)

I hate feeling under dressed when I go places, but I'd rather feel under dressed than miss out on an excursion to Glass!
As for the movie, my most precise description, I felt, was that it was like Mariah Carey's 2001 starring role debut, Glitter- Terrible script, great music.


Singlet- Supre
Jeans- Mum's old Levi's from the 90s
Cardigan- Supre
Scarf- Vivienne Westwood
Bag- Vivienne Westood
Shoes- Robert Clergerie
Earrings and necklace- both gifts

8 comments:

  1. You still look very cute!

    I love Vivienne Westwood accessories!

    I have one of her pearl and heart necklaces...so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the scarf is adorable and i love how you've worn your mom's old Levi's. very casual and comfy outfit you've got going on there, love it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog!
    Best of luck! ;)

    Follow me if you want on http://ptitevalentine-be.blogspot.com/

    x Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute outfit!

    Love the jeans

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! It's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOUR SCARF!!! AmazinG!
    I am fond of bows too!!!


    Thanks for passing by for my blog:
    www.pink4leafclover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. IM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOUR WESTWOOD BAG!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Stay cute...