Saturday, February 13, 2010

Etch Bar (again), New Earrings and Emporio Argentina

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit! I've had a really busy week.
Notably, Wednesday evening I had the launch of the new Etch bar and sampling of the new menu.
You may have read my post about the bar from the week earlier, but this was the actual launch and was such a fun night!

Guests including Sophie Falkiner, Sarah Wilson (quick question, does that woman EVER look bad? Seriously she has to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. So flawless and glowing. Just stunning.) and the gorgeous Adriano Zumbo (who I had the pleasure of talking to all night at dinner. And by talking to I mean acting like a dork in front of) were served Perrier Jouet and cocktails until we were seated in the main part of the restaurant for King Fish sashimi, Ocean Trout, Beef short ribs and Justin North's signature caramel and date tart with burnt butter ice cream.

Wow. That ^^ Was one long and grammatically incorrect paragraph. Forget about it, just know that if you don't go to Etch soon you're missing out and some might say you're also a loser.
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of my outfit, just some selfies of my beautiful Lydia Jewels earrings. I posted about these in my Best of Bows post, and I finally bought them. This was the first time I'd worn them as I felt they deserved a special outing for their first time.

Aren't they pwetty??? Squeeeeee!
You can purchase yours (and the matching bracelet) here.

On Thursday night I got to see a new range of bags from Argentinian designer, Ewaldo Bock.
The line is called Emporio Argentina and includes handmade homewares and accessories.

The lovely thing about this label is that they use semi-precious stones, fur, horns and silver alloy for a truly authentic South American feel.

These bags are something special that aren't for everyday but are definitely statement pieces to spice up any outfit.


My friend kindly modelled a few of my faves for me, and you can check out the rest at http://www.emporioargentina.com.ar/

9 comments:

  1. I love the bag with the tassles! So pretty!

    We should really start a "We love Bows" group or fan club.

    I counted the number of bows on my outfit yesterday and I had 8 bows on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHAMPAGNE GIRL love love love the Perrier Jouet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope- it's all real silver and onyx. Such a beautiful piece.

    Rebecca- the Perrier Jouet was definitely a fave with me. This girly girl loves the painted glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i reallly like the leopard satchel! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you work in the fashion/food industry? Sounds like you're having lots of fun very stylishly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Nope, don't work in either of the industries, just love food and fashion and am lucky enough to get to enjoy both of them regularly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that fringed bag is just perfection.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a gorgeous bar isn't it! And sounds like you had a ball. Love the bow earrings-they are so delicately cute!

    ReplyDelete

Stay cute...