Monday, March 15, 2010

Hey y'all

Hi! Just checking in as I haven't posted all week!
I've been super busy and continue to be all this week.


The bad news- I might have to do a posting purge all in one day when I get the time
The good news- I'll have tonnes of new stuff to share with you as I'm busy pretty much everyday/night this week!


I spent the weekend on the Gold Coast doing a workshop for uni and I have so many assignments due in the next coming weeks, but I won't let my degree interfere with my blogging ;-)


So please keep checking back- I've had my biggest and most amazing stats lately...so nice to see people coming back again and again and to all the new followers- welcome!


I only need 8 more followers until I start my competition, too. So tell your friends, fellow bloggers etc.


Have a great week, peeps and we shall chat soon!


x

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new followers! It's great to see there's other people out there so fond of satire. Keep up the great comedic work.

    ReplyDelete

Stay cute...