Thursday, March 25, 2010

What a shame we're coming into Winter...

I went on www.netaporter.com tonight for the first time in weeks! I've been too busy putting my Winter wardrobe together to think about looking at Summer stuff, but OMG. There's some really beautiful pieces around. Damn the fact I'm searching for Winter boots right now!

It's no secret that I luuurve me some Miu Miu and these below are my pic of the bunch:




Platforms- £300
Sandals- £300
Blue bag- £979
White bag- £234.04






















I think I'll have to email this post to whichever of my friends/family is heading to Europe next. For them....of course *cough*

http://www.net-a-porter.com/

What are you loving at the moment? Either things you need or un-feasible, un-seasonable items?

3 comments:

  1. Love that bag with the ruffles and colours (although the same colour and ruffles looks less fetching on a men's tuxedo ;) ). BTW that Marie Antoinette costume was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with a lot of the miu miu RTW. Hope to indulge for my birthday, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that blue bag - it's just gorgeous. I would tote that baby around no matter what season or weather.

    ReplyDelete

Stay cute...