Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bloom Organic Rosehip Oil


As most of you would have read, I recently attended the launch of the new Bloom Organics range.
We were given some products to try, including the Certified Organic Rosehip Oil.
Certified Organic means that this product is actually recognised as Organic by the ACO and it has to be made up of at least 95% organic ingredients.

Now, I'm not just writing this review because I got it for free; I have way more integrity than that. But in the past few days, I've started using it on my face after cleansing (usually before going to bed) and I've noticed really dramatic differences in my skins clarity, consistency and texture.

Im really prone to breakouts. Especially those awful hormonal ones which affect you on the chin/jawline area. As a result I've got a fair bit of scarring which I find still shows up even with concealer and foundation.
I also have loads of freckles from un-safe tanning (I know, I know) and blotchy areas all over my face.
But since using the Bloom Organic Rosehip Oil I've noticed a distinct change in the evenness of my overall skintone and reduction in scarring.

I had heard alot about Rosehip oil previously, but had never taken the plunge- figuring it was just another thing like Bio Oil that didn't really work. But I'm so glad I've started to use it as if it's been this fabulous within a few days- what will it do for me long term?

Although it's designed for the face, I've also started applying it to a big, ugly surgical scar on my shoulder. Unfortunately when I had stitches they stretched so I was left with this gross, long, red, puckered scar which is fine- but just bugs me. Since putting the Bloom Organic Rosehip Oil on it it has flattened out and the colour has become pink-ish and blending in alot better. I'm really looking forward to seeing further improvement on this one!

Bloom Organic Rosehip Oil retails for $25.00 for 15mL
The Bloom Organics range is available NOW so check out www.bloomcosmetics.com for the full range and more information!

Top pic from Bloom website.

3 comments:

  1. You've reminded me to get some. I've used it before and it's one of the best things you can put on your skin. I need all the help I can get at my age! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloom Organic Rosehip Oil as a daily moisturizer. Rosehip is very good for Rosacea skin too! Rosehip essential oil has a high content of fatty acids, which we need to keep skin healthy and prevent early aging, as the skin has no trouble absorbing the rich fatty acids in the oil. I use few drops prior to my Bloom Organic Rosehip Oil. This faces and body cleanser works to protect and nourish your skin. Now "natural" means something different depending on whom you ask, but here, we think natural means to avoid using artificial dyes and to use only 100% vegetable bases, which are never tested on animals. Great for all skin types, too. Thanks for sharing with us
    rosehip oils

    ReplyDelete

Stay cute...