Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I won a prize- Yay for me!

If you're an avid follower of my blog, you probably know I love me a bit of Review. Especially lately, I've been rocking my point-shouldered, cropped, black, tuxedo jacket with a bow adorning the back alot, as I'm sure you've noticed in photos.

Well, obviously when I like something I 'become a fan' of it on Facebook and a follower on Twitter. So by following Review on Twitter I was alerted to a competition on their Facebook fan page.

All you had to do to enter the competition was to answer a series of fashion related questions over the course of a week. The major prize was the gorgeous Lucinda dress in Teal with daily prizes of Alice in Wonderland for O.P.I packs.
The reason for the Alice in Wonderland collaboration is because the Winter lookbook for Review is based on the story of Alice in Wonderland.



Unfortunately I didn't win the dress, but I did win the fantastic O.P.I prize! It arrived this morning and I was so excited- I thought it was just going to be a nail colour but I received:
  • Nail laquer in Off with her red
  • Nail laquer in Thanks so muchness
  • An O.P.I makeup case (I actually needed one this size desperately, too)
  • A pack which included 'Start to Finish' (you might remember me writing about it here), Expert touch polish remover and three bottles of massage lotion in cucumber, tropical citrus and white tea, toe separators and nail wipes.





I won't show you a picture of the colour on my nails just yet- they desperately need doing. Ever since I did the Urban Remedy cleanse, they've been growing so quickly so I've just been cutting them bluntly to keep on top of it!

This competition reminds me, though. I've barely started adding to my winter wardrobe! There are heaps of pieces from the Review lookbook I want on www.review-australia.com so I think I'll have to head instore soon and stock up. I can't keep wearing my Summer stuff in the chilly months!

Have you won any good competitions lately? What do you love from the Review lookbook?

Become a fan of Review on Facebook here and follow them on Twitter here as I read recently they're starting a new competition soon!

Pic of Lucinda dress from Review as seen at L'oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival

3 comments:

  1. I'm a bit in love with that blue dress. Where do I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be available at Myer and Review stores!

    It's lovely isn't it? Very trans-seasonal, too.

    I believe it comes in black as well?

    ReplyDelete

Stay cute...